Our “Seven Senses” Program
Can you name our sevens senses? Do you know how to age appropriately stimulate them during critical stages of your child’s growth and development? Your child’s senses provide an extensive range of learning opportunities and we are here to help! Curious Me offer a bespoke “Seven Senses” program to aid in this journey.
During the first 5 years of life, you are your child’s most important and valuable teacher. Unstructured play and hands on experience provide children with the opportunity to extend on their language development, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, social interaction and so much more!
What do you get?
- 10 week program, weekly class run by an appropriately qualified early childhood educator.
- Access to a wide and ever growing range of open ended and educational based resources.
- Unstructured play, designed to encourage and age appropriately simulate curious little explorers.
- A variety of invitations to play; including dry sensory, loose part, small world, messy and nature play based stations.
- The opportunity to explore, get messy and muddy without having to clean up!
We care about our children and their families. We provide the opportunity to spend uninterrupted and quality time with your little ones. We pride ourselves on creating a safe haven for children and parents alike, where you can feel free from the judgement and pressures of parenting.
While we can’t guarantee it, based on personal experience, a really great nap time after class!
What can you expect
- Themed class each week
- Process Art
- Movement to music and physical activity
- Variety of invitations to play; sensory, messy and nature stations
- Structured and unstructured play
At Curious Me we understand and value your child, their individual interests and unique ways of learning. We encourage their instinctual inquisitive natures by providing a safe place. We empower them to take acceptable risks and trust their bodily awareness. This often means getting wet, dirty, covered in paint, muddy and messy!
Let your little ones explore their natural curiosity with Curious Me.
A copy of our current timetable can be found here.